Samir Geagea you are not forgotten, the day will come and you shall be free again, the day will come and history shell judge those who sold Lebanon and its freedom, May God be with you always, and give you the strength to overcome this horrible deal
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
"Let the faithful exult in glory; let them sing for joy... Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords in their hands,
to wreak vengeance on the nations and chastisement on their peoples.
To bind their kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron.
To execute on them the judgment written!"
1. PRAY PSALM 91 OVER DR SAMIR GEAGEA IN HIS JAIL AND PRESIDENT BUSH. Pray that They would "dwell in the secret place of the Most High" every day and trust in God's protection. Pray that God would protect Them from any spiritual or physical attack.
2. PRAY FOR DIVINE PROTECTION for all the leaders God has appointed in this land, per Psalm 91:11: "He shall give His angles charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."
3. PRAY FOR PEACE , DEMOCRACY & FREEDOM IN LEBANON & THE MIDDLE EAST and for Secretary of State Colin Powell as he represents the United States' interests in this region.
4. PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY PERSONNEL who need the Lord's protection, especially in the Middle East.
5. LIFT UP YOUR REPRESENTATIVES in Congress, asking God to protect them as well so they can pursue the high calling of public service. Pray for their families and staff members.
Thank God we have a president who is a real global leader, protecting our liberty and security, relentless in his pursuit of justice and not bending to the appeasers
Freedom of expression by word or pen, freedom of the press freedom of holding meetings and freedom of association are equally guaranteed within the framework of the law.
Domicile is inviolable. No one can enter it except in cases
provided by the law and according to the form it prescribes
Dr. Samir Geagea The Leader of The Lebanese Forces, in Lebanon. Lebanese Forces jailed commander Samir Geagea has been his solitary confinement at the defense ministry in Yarze Lebanon since 1994. Geagea Suffers Devastating Torture in Lightless, Airless Dungeon.
صلاتي الك يا ربي تحمي الحكيم لشعبي
ولما اعتقلوا الحكيم تغيرت كل الموازين
وقصة شعبنا الحزين قسم منو معتقلين
وقسم منو مهجرين ويللي بقيو معذبين
لا حرية ولا قوانين بدولة الجزارين
وللجزارين بنقول لقبال كل طلعى
All the Lebanese are equal before the law. They enjoy equal
civil and political rights and are equally subjected to public charges and duties, without any distinction whatever.
PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE AND SUPPORT
08/28/2003 23:12:35 -0400